I love south lawn. It's one place that truly relaxes me. Lying on the soft grass at midday on a sun-covered afternoon, with nothing on my mind, just being there. I enjoy these alone moments. I'd like to say I took the time to have some think, but nah. It was too nice to disrupt with any thoughts.
Feels like the holidays already...Though it's still a few days away. I really appreciate this 1 week break. Cos when clinical years come along, it'll be down to 0 weeks holiday. Yupp, must be thankful. :)
Oh, I must go for a run tmr if the weather allows.
Feels like the holidays already...Though it's still a few days away. I really appreciate this 1 week break. Cos when clinical years come along, it'll be down to 0 weeks holiday. Yupp, must be thankful. :)
Oh, I must go for a run tmr if the weather allows.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008